Talent Showcase and Acting Career Program
Our SIGNATURE PROGRAM
Top Hollywood Acting coach for kids in Los Angeles, Ms. Mae Ross has produced Hollywood’s finest Talent Showcase for over 20 years! After students complete their initial training program and are approved to enroll in our Talent Showcase and Acting Career Program, Ms. Mae conducts a Talent Showcase which numerous top Hollywood Agencies regularly attend to find undiscovered talent.
3-2-1- Lift Off! Showcase & Acting Career Program
A complete all inclusive Career Training Program, designed to get your child started in the entertainment business and move existing careers forward. SHOWCASE Classes are on Wednesdays or Saturdays.
Talent Showcase Day
Five to eight Top Los Angeles Agents attend our TALENT SHOWCASE seeking our personally trained and highly prepared talented young actors to represent for TV Shows, Movies, Commercials, Modeling, New Media and more.
Showcase and Career Preparation
- Personalized coaching from Ms. Mae, Talent SHOWCASE Director.
- SHOWCASE Scripts to perform cast by expert Ms. Mae.
- SHOWCASE approved Dancer, Singer & Model rehearsals.
- SHOWCASE tape performance, Playback and Critique.
- Interview skills how to answer to impress.
- Get greater personal Confidence. Believe in yourself. Define your Uniqueness.
- Step by step practice how to interview to WIN over an Agent.
- Discover YOUR best Casting “Types.” The roles you will play.
- How to work with Directors and other performers.
- On set Manners and Rules. Professional Etiquette 4 parents & performers.
- How to establish & maintain industry relationships to get hired back.
- The Audition Process. How to WIN your audition to book the job!
- Perfecting the On-Camera Personality Slate. Vocal Projection.
- On-Camera Cold Reading Training: Film, Playback and Critique.
- 12 Audition tips to get a Call Back.
- “Mock” Casting auditions: Film, Playback and Critique.
- How to make a great First Impression. Image. Wardrobe. Hygiene. Style.
- How to Overcome Nervousness using Breathing Techniques.
- Improv Skills. How 2 prepare for the “Unexpected” & turn it into a great audition.
- Acting Exercises to empower the young actor. Trust & use your imagination.
Actor’s Video Reel
We film your SHOWCASE performance to provide you with an Actor’s Demo Reel. This footage may be posted to online profiles and sent to Casting directors, Agents and other entertainment industry professionals.
Acting Career Seminars and Hollywood Resource Guidebook
- How to get an Agent. Which agents are good? Reputable Agent’s list.
- Work Permits. Child Labor/Safety Laws. Trust Accounts. On Set Schooling.
- The Actor’s UNIONS SAG/AFTRA. Non-Union work. Background work.
- Types of Agency Representation. Contracts.
- Wages. Commissions. Managers. $$.
- Learn to get a Great Headshot. Portfolio Books. Modeling/Print work.
- Marketing/Promoting the young actor. Online Job Listing. Websites. Social Media. Personal Websites.
- Job websites listing auditions. Working with or without an agent.
Photo Shoot and Portfolio Book
- 4 Looks – Up to 100 images
- Link of all images
- 10 Headshot Photo prints
- 4 Portfolio Photo prints
- Portfolio Book
- 4×6 prints of best photos
- Top Industry Photographer
- Professional Make-Up Artist
- On-Set Hair Styling
- Professional Portfolio Book
- Wardrobe Consultation
- Complimentary Backgrounds
- Expert Photo Review & Selection
Professional Resume and Cover letter
- How to write a resume instructions. Samples. Edited & completed by Ms. Mae.
- How to write a letter of introduction (cover letter) to an agent.
Six-month Subscription to Backstage.com
- The time to start auditioning is NOW! With a six-month subscription to Backstage.com, you have one more way to self-submit & audition.
A Copy of Safe Stardom by Robert Pafundi
- Safe Stardom is a book specifically designed to help parents of entertainment children from both a legal and practical perspective. Written Robert Pafundi, who is a former SAG-franchised Talent Agency owner, Talent Manager, and Entertainment Lawyer.
Ongoing Personalized Career Counseling
- Guidance from expert Showcase staff through and beyond Showcase Day.
Unlimited Talent Agent “Meet & Greets”
- You meet and perform for 1 Top Talent Agent. No extra charge.
Program Completion Certificate
- Certificate ceremony on Showcase Day!
Post SHOWCASE Consulting Services
- Receive guidance and support AFTER the SHOWCASE Night at no extra cost.
- Continued recommendations by Ms. Mae Ross!
To find out more about this unique Acting Career Program call us at:
TALENT AGENCIES who attend 3-2-1-’s SHOWCASE DAY
- ABA Talent Agency
- Angel City Talent
- Avalon Artists LA/NY
- Bella Model & Talent Agency
- BBR Talent Agency
- Beal Talent
- Brick Entertainment
- Brogan Agency
- Clear Talent Group
- Coast to Coast Inc
- DDO Talent LA/NY
- Firestarter Entertainment
- First Class Talent
- Happen Agency, The
- House of Reps
- Howard Talent West
- Impact Talent Group
- Innovative Artists
- Jamie Ferrar Agency
- Kathleen Schultz Associates
- Kazarian, Spencer, Ruskin and Assoc.
- Media Artists Group
- Morgan Agency
- Paloma Model and Talent
- Scott Stander Talent
- Shauntiel Lindsey Agency
- Sylvia Ferguson
- The Polygon Group
- Mavrick Artists Agency
- Sovereign Talent Group
- Zuri Model and Talent